D.W.S. & Associate Real Estate, LLC is a local, independent real estate company owned by Daryl W. Short.
D.W.S. is not associated with a major franchise prefering the freedom to conduct business in the manner that benefits our clients most. We didn’t want corporate management influencing our decisions. We wanted a client focused, agent accented, real estate company who abides by the REALTOR Code of Ethics and who puts integrity and professionalism in front of every transaction.
We are customer driven Realtors dedicated to achieving results and providing exceptional service. If you are in the market to buy or sell a home, We put our arsenal of real estate expertise to work for you!
What Should You Expect……
1. For starters you can expect that your property is not going to be treated as if it were just another listing. We are a small company because we choose to be, with todays technology being part of a large firm is no longer necessary. We have all the tools of the larger firms but offer the more personal service and expertise that todays consumers desire.
2. What is "syndicating" my listings?
"Syndication" refers to the process of distributing your listings information to our partner web sites.
3. How long does it take for my listings to show up in print and online?
We enter your property into the MLS within 24 hrs or at a time determined by you.
As far as search engine submission, the time varies for each of our partner sites. For Realtor.com within 24hrs of going into the MLS, for Google, generally within 48 hours. Trulia and Zillow generally within four days. The remainder of our partner sites usually will have your listings live within anywhere from three to seven days.
4. We at D.W.S & Associates are that additional tool that you use in your everyday effort to sell your home. It's a newer way to promote your property. When buyers are looking for a new home, over ninety percent of them are searching the Internet on their own before even contacting an agent. What we do for you is to get your listings in front of the highest possible number of these people.
Being able to have your property on all of the Internet sites will give you a major advantage over your competition (other homes for sale in your area).
5. Also your property will appear on all the local real estate company websites large and small, such as Realty USA, both Exit Realty sites and the Century 21 sites, and our website www.HomeBuyersMarketplace.com. If a local real estate company is part of our Multiple Listing Service and has a the proper feed, then your property can be seen on there too.
6. This is how we work to get you maximum exposure, and your property in front of all the buyers and real estate professionals in the area. Getting you and your property to the closing table is our #1 concern.
How it happens….
Any changes to you property listing take place every evening, seven days a week, even on holidays! And the best part is, there is no additional work required on the part of you, we do it all!!!
After all of the listings have been downloaded from the MLS, all of the information is collected and processed into a separate file that each of our partner sites can understand. After creating this file, the file is then sent to each of the partner sites for them to display on their site.
Our partner sites vary widely with regards to submission times. Please keep in mind that D.W.S. & Associates can only control what listings we syndicate to our partner sites...once the partner sites receive them, it is up to them to get your listings live on their sites.
In general, you will find that most of our partner sites will have your listings active on their sites within 3-4 days. Some sites take a few days longer for your photos to show up though. The important thing to remember is that your listings always show up in our syndication files the same day you subscribe. Our files are generated every night at 10pm, if you subscribe before 10pm then your listings will be included in that night's run.
The features and benefits of using the
Supra iBox system
• Helps agents better serve their clients by giving
them greater flexibility and control over access to
• Provides a reliable system for security during the
real estate selling process.
1. Records the entry of agents for feedback requests
2. Records the entry of home inspectors and appraisers
So we know when they are completed.
3. Records the entry of all parties related to the transaction
4. Even the walk-through before the closing.
• Tracks buyer’s agent showings.
I will receive an email anytime anyone accesses the keys and know exactly who and when the lockbox was opened.
There are specific rules regarding the use of lockboxes, especially unauthorized use. Our policy is, we request 24hrs notice before any showing, so you are prepared. Sometime exceptions are made but not without your authorization.
Using the iBox System Definitely helps to market your property.